Monday, November 7, 2016

Big Air October 31, 2016

Hey family,
      Today for Halloween we decided to do something a little different. We tried to go to a place called Big Air a couple weeks ago but we found out it doesn't open up until like 3 in the afternoon. We didn't have time for that so we went to Regular Sports. Llater we found out that we know a member that has a connection to someone who has a connection to the CEO guy of Big Air. So we called him and he told us that we could get in for free and we could come in at 10 and have the whole place to ourselves. Of course ! we took it! (Big Air is a trampoline park) All we had to do was clean their kitchen and then we could jump our little hearts out. It was just 5 guys. They had a lot of stuff there, it was super fun. Do some flips, play some dodge ball, and now I am soooooooo tired. Jumping on a trampoline takes so much energy. We also did some beam battling over a foam pit. I destroyed at that. Anyway, really fun.
       One of my companions was sick so we stayed in for a couple of days. For missionaries, there is like 2 things you can do if you are stuck in, study and sleep, ha.
     We had another lesson with our investigator Martin. He is so awesome, he keeps his commitments and he is super open. His friend/ boss / fellowship is Brother Nash and he is awesome. He helps him out with any question or thing he needs. We plan on going to the LA Visitors Center with him this week. We are really excited for him. All he needs is to get his answer whether or not the Church is true and he will be ready to go! He is super prepared. 
     I had a struggle morning the other day, we had a set that cancelled and then we went by a member to fill our tires with air. I filled mine up too much so one of them exploded. Then I went to the other tire to let air out before it exploded as well. So I use my pen to let out the air, and my pen kind of exploded and I got my hand covered in blue ink. Yeah, it was pretty interesting. I cleaned up and we went to the store, bought new tubes, I fixed my bike and we were off. Fun morning, ha. 
Love you guys.
Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment