Sunday, January 31, 2016

Yup......January 25, 2016

Dear Family,
          This week was transfers and .... I'm staying in Cerritos. It should be a good transfer because we should have a baptism and other stuff. My companion is now a Japanese guy that I don't know, haha. I think he speaks good English though. My old companion, Elder Nuttall, has been called to be District Leader and he is leaving me to serve in a Young Single Adult Ward (for single adults aged 18 to 30 years). Sad, but we had a good time, ha.
     We have had a pretty good week I'd say. We found another investigator who actually came to Church. She told me that it was nice but she thinks that we pray ALOT, haha. We also picked up this little girl named Jyssika, and yes that is how her name is spelled. I thought it would be Jessica but I was wrong --I  saw her name in her Book of Mormon, haha. She has been coming to Church for the past couple of weeks with her aunt ( who is a member ).  She told us that she really likes it because she always feels happy when she goes to Church and when she doesn't she feels unhappy. See ! she understands! now if everyone understood that they would be Gucci and come to Church, haha. They asked us to sign her Book of Mormon and also her little brother's, so we felt special. We also have been doing well with our man Marion. Ever since the Visitors Center he has been reading more praying more and coming to Church every week. He is on the right path. 
      Well, I'll be honest. I don't know what to write about but to make up for the lack of more letter, I will send you a picture of me holding a cat who weighs as much as a fat toddler, enjoy.
Don't be fooled by his appearance, he feels like he eats brick or something haha.


Love Always 
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment