Sunday, June 5, 2016

Then Sings My Soul May 30, 2016

Dear Family,

      Well, it is the last week of the transfer which is a big deal because my companion will be leaving at the end of it. Sad but it must happen. So of course, he is a little trunky ( if you don't know what that means, ask someone ) because that's just what happens on the last week. But what I didn't expect was how trunky every one would be for him. Like, every single member that we talk to just goes on this whole thing about him going home and blah blah blah. They announced it at Church and people were praying about it. Then his family is super trunky for him, so yeah, it's been pretty fun, everyone is trunky, trunky for him. But, I guess this is normal when your comp is going home. Fun stuff. We plan on having a bomb week. My comp has lost 20 pounds in the past 4-5 weeks. Neat, right.
     Well, we didn't find but we did have good lessons this week. We had a good lesson with Dick, he has a ton of potential but it's just hard to get him started. But he is fun. He will actually be moving to Pennsylvania soon so we will get him started before he goes. But he is reading the Book of Mormon and he wants to be a good person, so he will get there. 
       This week Elder Daws' bike died. It went into surgery at 6:30 in critical condition but was pronounced dead at 7:20 pm on Friday. His back axle broke and then we were stranded at a park for a good while waiting for our rescue. A member came and saved us. Now we have a borrowed bike. Fun stuff, his bike just couldn't have waited 9 more days. 
     Well, while I have been sitting here in shorts, I  looked and saw a bright light. Right now I am sitting in my shorts and I had one of those moments when I realize how flippin white I am. Like for real, my legs are super white. I might have to get a tan when I get home but we all know how tanning and me go so maybe not. 
How great thou art.
Love you guys.
The baby is super flippin cute, another member of squad :) 
Love,
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment