Saturday, April 2, 2016

Good Stuff, Good Stuff March 28, 2016

Dear Family,
     This week was pretty good and I will tell you why.  At the beginning of the week, we got to teach our investigator Ema again. We had a pretty good lesson. She started telling us about how she is really liking the Book of Mormon. She told us that nothing every changes her but for some reason reading the Book of Mormon makes her change and become a better person and then she told us that she knows it is true. I flippin love it!  See, if people actually did what we asked, they would feel that happiness and change too, ha.  That's what happens. But I'm super pumped that she got her answer and she is going to be baptized on the 16th of April. We all shared our testimony about the Book of Mormon and how it is true and the member we had out with us shared her strong testimony on it. Very happy moment. 
     We had to push back our other baptism for Jyssika because of General Conference but all is well. She passed her interview and she is ready to be dunked. So that is also super awesome. 
     We had Easter dinner at Jyssika's place. It was pretty fun. Jyssika and her little brother ran outside after dinner and hid all of the Easter eggs and then me and my companion got to have an Easter egg hunt, and not to brag but... I found the most eggs. Yeah I know, I'm a boss.😎😏 and then we played with bubbles. Five year old Nathan just ran around screaming " bubbles !" it was pretty funny. He was like that fish from Finding Nemo.  They also got us Easter baskets so I was happy.
     So yeah, like I said, good stuff, good stuff. Stay awesome guys, I love you
HALLELUJAH
Love,  Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment