Sunday, August 16, 2015

First Week August 4, 2015

Yeah, I got your message the day after she left but don't worry, we took the picture of the three of us before she left. I saw Luke and Ellen on my first day. Luke caught me before I left lunch and then at dinner I was sneaky and caught Ellen by surprise, ha ha, she ended up freaking out and then crying. Oh well, it was all out of love.

I've been in the MTC for a week now and it's been a lot of hard work but it has also been really good. My companion and I get along quite awesomely and I feel lucky to have Elder Oniki as my companion. I also have a pretty awesome district. It's awesome to see that we all come from different backgrounds but we are all here for the same purpose. I have had a lot of Spiritual and awesome experiences here at the MTC. They keep us busy all the time. Mostly we are in class or trying to come up with lessons for our investigators but its all good. I just hope I can remember most of  the stuff they are teaching us. Now I'm settled in but I'm only going to be here for another week. I am excited to actually get in the mission field and serve the people of Long Beach.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I'm jealous that I can't be there for the Color Run but I'm kinda busy you know, ha ha. I hope you guys have an awesome time there and I know that it will be fun. We get a short amount of time to exercise or gym time and we have decided to play sand volley ball. It is awesome! Love me some sand volleyball!

Yes, my p-day is on Tuesdays.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The people I room with are also pretty awesome. They are all finally starting to get used to the idea of a "Pover*",  ha ha. They all thought it was super weird and didn't make sense at first but now they are starting to acccept the Pover! ha ha      (*"Pover" is short for Party Sleep Over)
                                      
Well, it's nice to know that you guys got Moo back, ha ha. That cat has low key problems.(and if you do not understand what low key means, please ask bet or Ryan, Joe and Tanner) Hopefully the cat doesn't poop everywhere or tear everything up like he used to do. And it's nice that you saved moving Beth in so i didn't have to have to move any boxes or bed for her, just kidding. It's nice to hear that everything going well at home and just know that I love all of you guys                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment