Friday, July 31, 2015

I'm alive July 31, 2015

Well, I have survived the first couple of days in the MTC. At first it was a little intimidating but now that everyone has gotten to know each other a little bit, it's actually pretty nice and fun. I've got a cool companion, Elder Oniki and he's from Utah. He knows like everyone in the MTC and I only two, haha. I actually saw both Elder Richards (Luke) and Sister Richards (Ellen) on my first day, ha. Elder Richards caught me before I left dinner and it was awesome to see him. I get the whole companion thing now with him, haha. I surprised Sister Richards and she freaked out and hugged me in front of everyone in the cafeteria, haha. We got some looks but people knew what was up, ha. I love all you guys and the Church is true. May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment