Friday, October 21, 2016

The time has come.......August 29, 2016

Dear Family
     Well, the transfer is over and the news is in. I am leaving Huntington Beach. I am now going to be in Cypress, La Palma ward. My companion will be a guy named Elder Ellin. It should be interesting. I am pretty sure I will be killing him [this is missionary terms for someone who will be going home] because he only has 2 transfers left. Should be fun. 
      This week has been one of those weeks. But it was all good because we did some good things. We stopped by a guy that has been inactive for a while. We tried earlier but we couldn't get past the gate. But this time when we rolled up, he was in his garage. He was just a super cool guy. He had a little rough past but he has turned his life around. Now he is married and has a little baby girl. He was telling us about how he wants to get his baby blessed and he knows that he should have come back to Church. He told us that he has actually been waiting for missionaries to come by, he was praying for it he said. And now we finally caught him and he knows Heavenly Father is helping him get back on the right path. So that was super awesome. 
     Also another good thing that happened this week is that we finally saw our recent convert again. He has been all over the place for like 2 months but we talked to him a couple of nights ago.
      Well, I am a fat kid in someone else's body.  I just love eating ice cream and brownies, I really love those 2 put together now. I like mint cookies n cream milkshakes. It's so flippin gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.I just love dessert thingys. I bought ice cream sandwiches last week and a couple weeks before that i bought a ton of Popsicles and some Creamies ( utah thing) and a bucket of ice cream. Oh and don't forget pie, pie and ice cream are just like scrumptious.  
    I love you guys 
Stay awesome 
and please tell me at what point and where Princess Leia says "scruffy looking nurf herder". Please tell where they say that line. Like where were they and what were they doing 

Love 
Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment