Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas you filthy animal December 21, 2015


Merry Christmas,
     We had our Christmas conference this week and it was very good. I thought it was just going to be the conference devotional but I was wrong. We had trainings but then after all of that, we played some games as zones. We played this game called Name that Tune. Apparently i'ts an older game but instead of describing it, I'll let you guys just look it up, haha. Moving on. It was a lot of fun.
     For some reason I thought because I was a missionary, I wouldn't really get much for Christmas, but I was wrong. We have had quite a few members come up to us and give us things. Nothing super, crazy, awesome but just nice little things. So it's nice to know that our Ward loves us.
     I love Larry's sweater, it reminds me of a member we have in our ward named Bro Moe. This dude has the most swag when it comes to these things. He has the sweater, Santa Clause suspenders and other things and they all look good... because he is wearing them haha, love that man. Sadly I don't have a picture of him to send right now but I will send you one next time. 
     Well, we finally have someone coming to Church and progressing. We have good hopes for him. His name is Bro Chapman. 
     I guess I will talk to you guys on Christmas and to be honest this week went by so fast I can't really remember what happened, haha, oh well.
 Merry Christmas 
#ASaviorIsBorn 
Lots of Love 
Elder Richards

PS thank you for all the presents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment