Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sup September 21, 2015

Dear Family,
         Well this week we found some investigators and they seem pretty solid, and I'm excited. That's a miracle but the thing that happened this week that I thought was kinda crazy was... rain. It actually rained in California. We got up and went for our morning run and it was raining, oh it was so nice. But the big prob with that is I'm pretty sure that California people aren't used to rain so no one knows how to drive in the rain, haha ITS A TRAP! haha
         An awesome thing happened this weekend. We had another baptism, yeah! It was a little stressful because of some planning things that happened but the whole thing went well and smooth so it was really good. Then on Sunday guess who was asked to confirm. This guy. Yup, so I was able to confirm Nu a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. That was my first confirmation and it was Awesome! the Spirit was strong. 
         So really it was a pretty normal week for me other then those things....and its the end of the first transfer.  The results of what's happening to me next are... wait for it ... I'm staying in the same spot with Elder Anderson. haha So nothing really changing but that's all good in the hood. 
         Just on a funny note, we helped set up a mid-singles dance. We blew up balloons and little blow up animals. But the funny part was after the lady that we helped set up the whole shindig was like I'm so glad that you guys helped because those balloons were filled with Elder air so I know that the Spirit was there. haha not wrong 😎 haha.
        General Conference is coming up and I'm super pumped for it. Pretty sure we get to watch it. You are going to have to send me a picture of the finished puzzle, if you finish it of course haha. 
          Well, love you guys and hope the best for you and that ceiling ha. The Church is true 
 
            Love Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment